Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Para que te enojes, Annelita.

OK, so here's the Big Lebowsky ever since i quit my job last december.
1.- On january 3rd, i landed a gig as a newscast producer. My sidekick is with me as associate producer. We're thinking "gee, this looks like fun"
2.- On the final days of the month, we got the election thing all over us. We're thinking: "gee... perhaps this is NOT that fun..."
3.- So comes the election. Two days of total mayhem and madness. And now we're thinking: "Whoa... this is definitely NOT fun... in any kind of way"
4.- And now, half february is gone and we're not thinking anymore, we're saying out loud: "Hey, man, this is nothing like what we've used to deal with before... what's the matter with you?". And we're pretty sure of something: we have the most crazy, nuts boss all over this God's green earth.
So, everything has taken it's own twist. I'm in the middle of a hurricane. But the good thing it's i'm in the eye of the hurricane, so, even though everything it's twirling and flying all around me, i'm in a relative calm. I'll be fine. I'm sure i'll be OK.