Friday, January 16, 2009

¿Ya Fueron A Verla?. ¿No?, Basta, Por No Ver Caricaturas, No Son Más Adultos... Zopencos...

"I thought I lost you (when you ran away to try to find me)
I thought I'd never see your sweet face again
I turned around and you were gone and on and on the days went
But I kept the moments that we were in
'cause I hoped in my heart you'd come back to me, my friend
And now I got you, but I thought I lost you

I felt so empty out there
And there were days I had my doubts
But I knew I'd find you somewhere
Because I knew I couldn't live without
You in my life for one more day
And I swore I'd never break those (promises we made)"
Miley Cyrus & John Travolta, I Thought I Lost You

Vayan. Vean lo que es una buena historia. Aunque hay que admitir, los chistes PARA NIÑOS, se notan metidos con calzador. Y no es que sea muy adulta. Simplemente que está POCA MADRE!! Aún cuándo no es de Pixar y Disney. Vale la pena. Neto. Y me vale pito pero ando cante y cante, I thought lost you, aunque sea Hannah Montana la que la canta. Está chingona la película y REchingona la canción. Ya Dije. Happy Weekend.