Saturday, November 01, 2008

The Wrong Guy At The Wrong Place At The Wrong Time


"If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man You win some, lose some, it's -all- the same to me The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say I don't share your greed, the only card I need is The Ace Of Spades The Ace Of Spades"
Motörhead, Ace Of Spades

It's time. I just know it's time. I got this feeling in my guts that it begins now. And it begins with a step. A long step towards the edge. And then an even longer fall down the cliff. And when i hit the ground, that won't be a problem. Getting up won't be a problem, either. The real issue will be who's left alive to share the new dawn with me. And even if ain't no one around, it doesn't matter. Right now i'm just stronger, i'm larger, i'm better, i'm the one and only me. I gotta be a hero for someone, a role model for some other person, a leader for some more people, a good relative, an excellent son, brother, a good employee, a great human being. But what if i want to fail at something?, what if i feel like smoking, like drinking, like cursing, like gambling, like being somebody's one night stand? What if i want to pretend i'm the world's best lover, get it on with a strange girl on a lousy bar?, what if i choose to take some dangerous path?. I mean, it's proven, i'm not failproof. I fail. A LOT. A WHOLE FUCKING LOT.

So, my best choice right now it's to take the plummet, to go ahead, to make myself in flames and burst into the night. And i will make it. I fucking know i'll make it. I'm gonna go out alive and kicking as i always do. Only this time, it's for sure, the new Me will be harder, better, stronger. So place your bets, i'll be the guy wearing the black leather jacket, the black Converse snickers and the jeans. I assure you you won't regret it.



"Now that don't kill me,
Can only make me stronger.
I need you to hurry up now
'Cause I can't wait much longer.
I know I got to be right now
'Cause I can't get much wronger.
Man, I been waitin' all night now,
That's how long I've been on ya."
Kanye West feat. Daft Punk, Stronger