Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The First Foreign Language Post In Months

With the exception of the songs i've published, i hadn't written in any english in a long long time. Guess this is as good a time as any other. I'd like to begin discussing the things with Blondie. I know i screwed it. I know, i know. But in the end, my faith always comes and finds me, no matter whose skirt i might try to hide behind or under what rock i try to lay down. I learned a lot o'things. My charming smile and pretty gray hairs ain't gonna buy my way out o'many situations. And i can't always be waiting, waiting for you, i can't always be playing, playing your fool... i'll try tom play it cool by now, smooth things a little bit and... well, guess, that in the end, my lesson with Blondie is i should be back to my childhood corner. Where, to begin with, i should never have left. So, my friends, au lecteurs, wait for some new fun adventures of Yours Truly. No se preocupen por mi: SIEMPRE CAIGO DE PIE. Quieren ver?. Mañana.