Friday, March 18, 2005

This Life

I know, i know, your world plus your life are what you make out of them. I guess mine it's a big large comic book. Sometimes i will find adventure where i least expect it. Some other times, drama will run the whole issue. And another whole bunch, it will be suspense and "to be continued..." in the low right corner. Anyway, i guess you could say it's fun. I have fun. Or at least try to. Like this time. I meet this girl. Obviously, i won't reveal her name, 'cause this has become a too large audience blog (which, of course, i like) and any second everybody will know what i'm talking about and i don't think that could be very good for my health... right?. Back in the subject: this cute little chick has been rounding me... i guess i was not used to the extra attention so i did not realize earlier. Now, she HAD to come straight forward and wham!!. There we are, at her office (yes, i owrk with her) and she calls the move. "I like you a lot... but i know you got a girlfriend"... i say "yeah... ain't that a shame?". But suddenly, in a single move that was more characteristic from me that i never expected it to come out from a girl, she says "look at me in the eys and say you don't like me... at all... that you have not felt the good chemistry...". Of course i fell into mute. "I can't" i say. "I know you can't... that's why i'm giving you sometime to make up your mind". So. The time is running up. And i DO like her. A LOT. But i cannot betray someone who is trsuting me so hard. And i guess that in the end, everything falls into the "Bridges of Madison County" category. But i swear that if sometime she comes after me in the rain, in a pick-up truck, i WILL go with her. That's it. I let it all out. Now you go and mind your own business. Go. What you waiting for?