Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Long Kiss Goodnight

So this blog does begins with a lousy move title. But that's how i feel: lousy. Yesterday, i brought the girl from the office (you know, the one who's been trying to get me out on a date with her and that came up being an even bigger talker than me) a couple of cd's with music she had asked me for. John Mayer, John Rezsnik, Aerosmith, stuuf like that. We were at her cubicle, listening to the tunes while i explained to her every song (she made me believe she doesn't know english). We were sitting together, but no close. In one o'those uncomfortable silences, I close my eyes and lean back my head, against the wall. Then, the burst comes in: she kisses me, full on the lips. I tried to tell her "no"... but the truth been said, i liked the kiss. And now i'm thinking if that's cheating on my girl, MY girl. Holy cow, why, oh why do i get myself in so much trouble?. Don't think i did not tell the girl from the office (i'll call her Athenea) 'bout my girl and got at her for making that. But deep inside i wanted it too. But as always, i could not let myself give into my temptations. I feel guilty, i feel sad and i feel i can not look my girl in the eyes again. I suppose that i will remain quiet, bury deep down Athenea on my mind and keep on truckin' with my chick. Thank you for not judging me right now, i just needed to be listened to. And i know, Kate, i'll watch out for the karma thing. But in the end, if my girl gets revenge on me, i'll always have Athenea, won't i?. Heh. Sorry. G'Day, mates. And once again, thanks.