Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Hay Dias, Hay Dias...

Necesito tomarme este espacio para mi solito asi que, con o sin su permiso, procedo a voltear el switch y escribire solo en ingles... thank you...
There, now. Ok, so, i'm at the office, right?, and trying to write a blog 'bout somethin' idiotic (you know, funny). All of a sudden, a msm arrives at my cell. It's her. She just says "Hi". I answer "hi" but get a funny feeling... somethin's not right. You know she's pregnant (and wether i admit it or not, it has moved my world once again), but i'm worried... somethin's definitely NOT right. So i tell her. She just says "no, it's just that i miss you, guys". I guess that's some code we both agreed but i can't remember for "rescue me". Anyways, the Force, always so wise, it's trying to tell me somethin' once again... and i'm listening. Listen, kid, I MISS YOU TOO, with all of my heart, with all my strenght but i have made up my mind... and, as usual, i'm not going to listen to it. My heart speaks up louder. So, here i am. Ready for action. You just say "where" and "when"... i'll be next to you... my lightsaber's ready, my senses are keen. It's time to practice my abilities. Guardian of the Galaxy... who knows?... YOUR Guardian... why, certainly... you just point my lightsaber, milady, i'm ready. But, by now, i can't stop worrying. You be ok, all right?, hang in there, kid. I'm comin'.