Monday, April 04, 2005

A Weird, Weird Day.

It's been a very strange week. But this day had to top it all off. I awoke early, relatively, you know, for a weekend. I go to my living room, start up my Playstation and begin playing some Gran Turismo. Somewhere around ten in the morning, i feel sleepy so i go back to bed. It's very hot, you know, spring days are like this in here. Almost inmediately i fall saleep. And the dream begins. In it, i feel something in my belly, i lift my shirt. I see something strange, like a thread. I begin pulling it. It's long, long and slimy. At the end of it it's some sort of cockroach, an alien cockroach. When i try to squish it, i can't, it's head severes from it's body and the body goes running one way and the head the other. As usual, whenever i'm having nightmares, i know it almos right away but i like to keep going to see how far my imagination, my psique will go. In that instant, i wake up screaming: my kidney struck again. It doesn't work well one more time. So, i take my medicine and go back to bed. And then i realize: the bug in my dream was right in the place my kidney is. Isn't the Force and it's ways strange?. It's nice bein' a Jedi.