Thursday, November 18, 2004

El Momento Nescafé Del Día

1.- Pienso, luego existo; siento, luego pienso, luego existo, luego sufro.
2.- Cuándo la noche y sus monstruos surgen, te asomarás al abismo. Entonces te darás cuenta: cuándo observas al abismo, el abismo te está observando a ti.
3.- Have you ever had the feeling, that the world is gone and left you behind?, have you ever had the feeling, that you’re that close to losing your mind?, you look around each corner, hoping that she’s there...
4.- Danson, tu dis, et moi, je suis.
5.- I’m not a answer to the earth, but a question to the world.
6.- Maybe i’ll sleep inside my coat, wait on my porch ‘til you come back home, oh, right, i can’t find a flight, we share the sadness, split screen sadness... two wrongs make it all alright tonight, “all you need is love” is a lie, ‘cause we had love but we still said good-bye, now we’re tired, battered fighters...
7.- ...Y apago la luz para verte mejor y saborear este sueño de amor.
8.- If you call my name out loud, would you think that i’d come running? You know i would, you know i would....
10.- ...Y mientras caminaban juntos sobre esa pradera, las manos entrelazadas, los cabellos al vientos, los besos y caricias a flora de piel, el robot entendió lo que era amor.
11.- Adventure, excitement… a Jedi craves not these things.
12.- Si me dejas ahora, no seré capaz de sobrevivir, me encadenaste a tu falda, enseñaste a mi alma a depender de ti, ataste tu piel a mi piel y tu boca a mi boca, clavaste tu mente en la mía como una espada en la roca y ahora me dejas como si fuera yo cualquier cosa…
13.- Stupid is as stupid does.
14.- Never go against the family…
15.- Who watches the watchmen?.
16.- A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
17.- Every time you go away, you take a little piece of me.
18.- Here i am, the one that you love, asking for another day.
19.- Y cada vez que vuelvo, siento que vos me arrojaste a la inercia sin novedad, sin decepción.
20.- C’mon, punk, go ahead, make my day.
21.- If you believe, they put a man on the moon
22.- I don’t mind stealing bread from the mouth of decadence
23.- Resistance is useless
24.- You’re part of the rebel alliance and a traitor!
25.- Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope...
26.- Fear leads to anger... anger leads to suffering... and suffering leads to the Dark Side of the Force
27.- When you were young and you heart was an open book, you used to say “live and let live” (you know you did, you know you did, you know you did)