Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Me Cae Taaaaaaaaaan Mal Que Tengas Razón...

"Is this the place that I want to be?
Is it you who I want to see?
Holdin' on, hold it high, show me everything
And you're leavin' me, yeah you're leavin' me
you're leaving me with a hated identity

But I keep only comin' here and standing in this state
Oh, and I'm never really sure if you'll take what I'm saying the right way
But I'm not appalled or afraid verbal pocket play
Is as discreet as I can muster up to be"
Blind Melon, Galaxie


Porque esta mañana desperté con dos certezas muy claras en mi mente, después de una noche de pensar y pensar y pensar...


Tengo unas ojeras espantosas por no dormir y Sí, Peñita Princesa Hermosa, Los Hombres Aman (Amamos...) A Las Cabronas... Lo que no me quedó claro es el porqué...

Ya Dije.