Monday, June 15, 2009

No Puedo Decir Mucho Por Ahora Pero...

"I can't stand it for another day
When you live so many miles away
Nothing here is gonna make me stay
You took me over, let me find a way

I sold my house
I sold my motor, too
All I want is to be next to you.
I'd rob a bank
Maybe steal a plane
You took me over
Think I'm goin' insane

What can I do
All I want is to be next to you
What can I do
All I want is to be next to you

I've had a thousand girls or maybe more
But I've never felt like this before
But I just don't know
what's come over me
You took me over, take a look at me"

The Police, Next To You

...Exactamente, ¿cuántos sueños caben en una maleta llena de toda mi ropa?, ¿cuántas ilusiones, cuántas ganas, cuánta fuerza de voluntad?. Yo si sé la respuesta... lo único que me preocupa es que no vayan a llegar muy arrugadas...
Ya Dije... Por Ahora...