Wednesday, September 12, 2007

They Tried To Make Go To Rehab...

El dictamen médico no nos gustó a nadie (a mí y a... mí)



"The man said 'why do you think you here'I said 'I got no idea

I'm gonna, I'm gonna lose my baby
so I always keep a bottle near
He said "I just think your depressed",
this me, "yeah baby, and the rest"
They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know
I don't ever wanna drink again
I just ooh I just need a friend
I'm not gonna spend ten weeks
have everyone think I'm on the mend
It's not just my pride
It's just 'til these tears have dried"
Amy Winehouse, Rehab

La semana pasada me comencé a sentir bastante mal. Mareado y sin ganas de nada. Pensé que era parte de lo mismo que me muele por dentro desde hace casi dos semanas. Pero el sábado, después de sentirme peor y hasta vomitar, me obligaron a ir al médico. Práctica contraria a mis costumbres, fui. Y lo que pensé que me iba a decir, sorpresa, no se parece en nada a lo que en realidad me dijo... por mi leve panza chelera, pensé que tendría broncas de hipertensión o algo similar... y si fue similar pero inesperado hasta para el mismo galeno. Sufro de presión baja. Bastante. Así que, dijo él, no más cervezas, no más cigarros y no más whiskeys. Me dio unas píldoras para nivelarme que, según su prescripción, me quedarán de por vida. Y aquí me tienen, después de investigar, comprobar y confirmar que las dichos pastillas me nivelarán... y con suerte en 3 meses regreso a los ruedos... ja.


"Being drunk and weary
I went to Molly's chamber
I lay down on the bed and I never knew the danger
For about six or maybe seven in walked Captain Farrell
I jumped up, grabbed hold of my pistols and I shot him with both barrels

Oh ring dum a doo dum a da / Wept for my daddy-o
Wept for my daddy-o / There's whiskey in the jar-o

Now some men like fishin'
and some men like a fowlin'
And some men like ta hear a cannon ball a rollin'
Me I like sleepin'
specially in my Molly's chamber
But here I am in prison,
here I am with a ball and chain yeah"

Metallica, Whiskey In The Jar