Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I Just Fucking Love Rock'n'Roll

"Don't want your aid

But the fist I've made
For years, can't hold or feel
No I'm not all me
So please excuse me
While I tend to how I feel





But now the dreams and waking screams
That everlast the night
So build a wall
Behind it crawl
And hide until it's light
Can't you hear your baby's crying now?"
Metallica, Hero Of The Day


















"I always know where you are, you never know where I am
You've got me sneaking around like the invisible man
You'll never know where I've gone, you've gone and done it again
You've got me sneaking around like the invisible man
Going once, going twice, fuck this, I'm gone!
You can see right through me
outta sight, outta mind
can you see why it's easy
to be the hardest to find?"
Theory Of A Deadman, Invisible Man









"I don't need a whole lots of money,
I don't need a big fine car.
I got everything that a man could want,
I got more than I could ask for.
I don't have to run around,
I don't have to stay out all night.
'Cause I got me a sweet ... a sweet, lovin' woman,
And she knows just how to treat me right.
Well my baby, she's alright,
Well my baby, she's clean out-of-sight.
Don't you know that she's ... she's some kind of wonderful.
She's some kind of wonderful ... yes she is, she's,
She's some kind of wonderful"
Grand Funk Railroad, "Some Kind Of Wonderful"





"Do I have to tell the story
Of a thousand rainy days since we first met?
It's a big enough umbrella
But it's always me that ends up getting wet
Every little thing she does is magic
Everything she do just turns me on
Even though my life before was tragic
Now I know my love for her goes on"
The Police, Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic








Consíguete cada una de estas. Escucha. Con calma, en tus audífonos, en grandes bocinas. No precisamente ruidosas pero sí geniales. Acompáñalas con chelas.